Here I will explain about uses of 3-Tier architecture and how to create 3-tier architecture for our project in asp.net
1. What is the use of 3-tier architecture and why we go for that architecture?
2. First we need to know what 3-Tier architecture is.
3. How to create 3-Tier architecture for our project?
Uses of 3-Tier Architecture
1. To make application more understandable.
2. Easy to maintain, easy to modify application and we can maintain good look of architecture.
3. If we use this 3-Tier application we can maintain our application in consistency manner.
Basically 3-Tier architecture contains 3 layers
1. Application Layer or Presentation Layer
2. Business Access Layer(BAL) or Business Logic Layer(BLL)
3. Data Access Layer(DAL)
Here I will explain each layer with simple example that is User Registration
Application Layer or Presentation Layer
Presentation layer contains UI part of our application i.e., our aspx pages or input is taken from the user. This layer mainly used for design purpose and get or set the data back and forth. Here I have designed my registration aspx page like this:
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.